Why We're Moving
New York City
Weekly Newsletter Update
June 23, 2020
If you follow me on Instagram, you may know that my husband and I are unexpectedly moving out of New York City… in less than a week!
This was an emotional decision for us. Anyone who knows me, knows that New York City was the first love of my life. It’s my childhood dream come true and every morning, even ten years later, I wake up still in awe that I get to live here.
That said, it wasn’t the decision to leave it that was so devastating. It was the honest look at all that’s happened to New York over the past few months, and how heartbreaking its been to see.
More than ever, I’m grateful for a location-independent business and the ability to live and work wherever I want. The #laptoplifestyle is, of course, fun when you can travel and work at the same time. But I’ve found time and time again, it really matters when life presents its challenges and you need to put yourself, your family, or other needs first.
I’ve said this for years, but entrepreneurship is more than building a business you love. It’s about working for the freedom that allows you to become the person you want to be, without having to ask for time off, choosing work vs. personal life, or wondering where money is coming from.
Today at 3 PM ET, join me live as I share…
- Behind-the-scenes of our life in NYC for the past four months
- What made us decide to leave our beloved home in New York
- Where we are moving to!
- What this is looks like within my business
Follow me on Instagram for more BTS!
New Podcast Episode
S. 2, Ep. 28- The 10 Values of My Mastermind
My elite mastermind program consists of 10 foundational values that effectively contribute to a successful entrepreneur. Today I am sharing these values with you so that you can implement some of them into your life in order to continue making strides toward your biggest vision and your highest entrepreneurial self. I have seen my mastermind enhance businesses and change the lives of my clients and it opens up only twice a year. Go to Urban20Something.com/mastermind to learn more.
Tune in to hear:
- The 10 most important values that I have helped me achieve the highest level of my business.
- Why I prioritize each of these values and how they have changed my business and life!
- Why my mastermind will support your entrepreneurial journey both short and long term.
Hear Our Recent Podcast Episodes...
I’m sharing an inside look at my business case study!
In this free download, you’ll find:
- The six milestones it took me to reach my first six figure year
- The most impactful things I did during those times
- An inside look at the challenges I experienced on my journey.
I wanted to make sure this was available during this intense time, with many people’s side hustles involuntarily becoming their full-time hustle. Trust me, it could be the very best thing that ever happens to you and your loved one. Between faith, trust and inspired action, there’s nothing you can’t do.